1. Stay tidy. I feel like with the stress of summer classes and the impending busy season of work I let my apartment get a little messy. I need to keep it clean this month and see if that sticks. I also know that I'm going to be a lot busier this fall so I need to stay on top of that.
2. Be frugal. I totally dropped the ball this month on keeping track of my finances. While I was more conscious of my spending, I really want to make a document and record my purchases, as difficult as it may be.
3. Volunteer my time. Hopefully with my thesis winding down/picking up I'll be able to make time on the weekends to volunteer. I've already set up days with organizations to help out so hopefully I commit and don't break those plans. I'm also the Treasurer for my local SAI chapter so I'm going to be more involved there at least.
4. Start a new crafting project. I finished up my second friendship bracelet headphones (which I'll share later this week) so I need a new project to keep me busy while I relax. I'm one of those people who has trouble settling down and being relaxed, so I try to keep my hands busy while I'm laying on the couch. Unfortunately this often means I play games/check social media on my phone, but I want to do something more productive.
5. Her mouth speaks from that which fills her heart. Basically I want to speak from the heart and be honest with myself. The year is more than half over and I want to figure some things out. I'm so close to finishing grad school and I want to figure out what I'm going to do after, mainly with my nights/weekends since I know I can't realistically visit Boyfriend every weekend, though that would be amazing.