Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Green Eggs Café

After going to Philadelphia Magic Garden's one morning and working up an appetite, I went to Green Eggs Café for brunch. The breakfast, brunch, and lunch restaurant in Philly's Gayborhood is a cash-only establishment and makes a pretty darn good spread. I ordered the egg is benedict (of which there were multiple varieties) with the signature potatoes. Now, eggs benedict is by far my most favorite breakfast food, but if I had had more time to spare I would have for sure ordered the red velvet pancakes.


The eggs benedict was probably the best I've had yet in the city. The Canadian bacon was seared but was still a large slice and wasn't dried out. Green Eggs Café would be ideal to bring friends from out of town to and it's likely I'll be back in the future!

That's all for now,

Sarah

5 comments:

Amy @ Love & Hot Chocolate said...

That looks so goood :)

Anna Belle said...

Yum! I used to love to visit my friends at Penn because the brunch (and food in general) in Philly is so good!!!

Reesa Lewandowski said...

That looks absolutely delish!

queserasahra.com said...

gosh that looks delicious

XO Sahra
Que Sera Sahra

Cat Lowther said...

That looks delish - have to check it out soon!
xx