Thursday, March 27, 2014

Warby Parker - Spectrum Sun Colleciton

One brand that I know a lot of bloggers are obsessed with and that's been on my radar for some time is Warby Parker. Their newest line of sunwear, the Spectrum Sun Collection, is absolutely gorgeous and I really have to hold myself back from buying four new pairs of sunglasses. Very on trend for spring, the sunglasses come in a variety of colors and styles, for both men and women, you can get the sunglasses with or without a prescription. Below are my favorites, which I'd really love to splurge on, given my grad-student budget. I can just image hanging out in the city on the weekends this spring in a pair of these.


The Hall in Cherry Blossom

The Dean in Striped Olive

The Minnie in Eucalyptus

The Piper in Revolver Black

Like all Warby Parker glasses, they make an impact by donating a pair when one is bought, and their sustainable business model is definitely worth looking into. 


That's all for now,

Sarah

I was not compensated for this post. The views expressed are entirely my own. Big thank you to Warby Parker for sending me imagery for this post.

1 comment:

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I love The Hall. I might have to check those out.

My husband just got two pair of Warbys. He loves them.