1. Stop starting conversation IRL with "I."Looking back on conversations, all I think about it how I let my personal opinions and stories take hold of the topics. I really need to step back and listen more, and while I'm pretty good about this at work, I definitely struggle with this in my personal time.
2. Get back into fitness! I've dropped the ball lately on this, yes, starting a full-time job has been a part of this, but I want to be better in the coming month. I've blogged about it in the past, so hopefully if I keep that up, it'll serve as motivation. Maybe joining the Klutchclub will help? There's also a fencing studio across the street from me...
3. Make more time for hobbies. I really enjoy crafting, and even though I have all of the supplies on hand for knitting and more needlepoint, I just need to bite the bullet and commit to a project, after I've completed my Dorothy Parker cross stitch project.
4. Take better care of my clothes. I'm great with doing laundry regularly and ironing, but I'm prone to let clean clothes, folded or otherwise, sit in piles in my bedroom. This goal also includes taking care of my long-overdue dry cleaning.
5. Stop the glorification of busy. This is honestly one of my biggest pet peeves. I like to keep myself occupied, but I know there's always time to do more in the day. When others let me down IRL I get so caught up and frustrated about it.